U-Turn is a steering component upgrade for Jeep® Wrangler TJ/LJ/XJ/ZJ lifted between 2 to 6″.
Its crossover design prevents steering toe variance resulting from changes to suspension height.
U-Turn minimizes bump steer, improves steering feel and eliminates the steering dead spot commonly associated with a lifted Jeep®.
- Manufactured using solid 4130 Chromoly steel for both the tie rod (1.375″ dia) and drag Link (1.25″ dia).
- The latest version has a black tie rod and drag link to differentiate it from earlier silver colored models.
- The drag link mount allows a full turning radius, lock to lock, matching the steering box.
- The drag link design provides clearance for the track bar/sway bar brackets. No bracket trimming is required.
- The mounting brackets bolt to the original steering knuckles. They are machined and TIG welded for strength.
- Fully compatible with stock, Rubicon Express Extreme Duty, or Full Traction track bars, along with most others that relocate the front track bar at the frame end.
- 100% bolt on application for TJ Dana 30/44 front axles with or without ABS.
- Moog Problem Solver tie rod ends for the drag link and tie rod.
Replacements are readily available at most auto parts stores, and on our web store.
Replacement Rod End Identification