Designed to work with the Ultimate Dana 60 axles
Designed specifically for Ultimate Dana 60 front axles to provide optimal clearance for hydro assist.
The Last dollar you will ever have to spend on steering!
Backed by our NO BS FULL SEND lifetime warranty. Should you ever manage to bend the tie rod, send us a picture and we'll replace the effected part. Compare that to popular competitors who charge charge for expensive replacement parts.
The Fusion 2.5 Ton steering was designed to be the strongest Jeep JK steering on the market with the lowest total cost of ownership. What makes this steering so bad ass you ask?
- Massive 1-1/4" shank forged ends
- Anti-rotation bushings that limit tie rod roll, resulting in tighter steering, especially when used with hydro assist
- 1.75" diameter solid 7075 aluminum. 7075 is popular in off-road racing due to its "memory." If you hit the tie rod hard enough to make it flex, the bar will return to straight. The aluminum is CNC machined to exact tolerances. Just because you're not racing in King of the Hammers doesn't mean you can't run the same parts!
- Wrench flats for easy installation
- Lock washers to prevent jam nuts from loosening
- Cartridge ends are replaceable