The Last dollar you will ever have to spend on steering!
Backed by our NO BS FULL SEND lifetime warranty. Should you ever manage to bend the tie rod, send us a picture and we'll replace the affected part.
The Fusion 2.5 Ton Drag Link was designed to be the strongest Jeep JK drag link on the market. What makes this drag link so bad ass you ask?
- Massive 1-1/4" shank forged ends
- 1.75" diameter solid 7075 aluminum. 7075 is popular in off-road racing due to its "memory." If you hit the tie rod hard enough to make it flex, the bar will return to straight. The aluminum is CNC machined to exact tolerances
- Wrench flats for easy installation
- Lock washers to prevent jam nuts from loosening
- Fits all JKs, including stock wheels, no drilling or reaming (unless flipping the tie rod or drag link)
- Cartridge ends are replaceable
- Cartridge ends can be flipped for those running a flipped tie rod or drag link (flipping the drag link requires a raised track bar bracket and either high steer knuckles or drilling the stock knuckle and using an insert).