This is the Aluminum Full Width Front Bumper with a beefy Winch Guard Bar for the all new JEEP WRANGLER JL from GenRight Off Road!
Finally a lightweight front bumper option for the JEEP WRANGLER JL (most steel bumpers are over 200 lbs) that fits a "recessed" winch and holes for fog lights.
Our high quality, heavy duty full width bumper is designed to be as high clearance as possible. It is perfect for the guy who wants to upgrade to a "winch" style bumper on the front of their Jeep, but still maintain a clean body line with the factory front fender flares. The design incorporates the optional winch mount to keep the winch lower than most other bumpers to allow for better air flow to the radiator. However, if you are not planning to run a winch you can purchase our optional "winch delete" cover plate.
Other FEATURES Include:
- This model has a 1-3/4" winch guard bar welded onto it.
- Fits the 2 door and 4 door Jeep JL (2018)
- Design fits tight to the frame and matches the factory flares each side.
- Works with factory or Antirock type front sway bars.
- 12 bolt mounting fits tight up against the frame for the best approach angle.
- Formed from lightweight 3/16" thick Aluminum alloy (will not rust!).
- TIG Welded by hand.
- Includes two silver coated steel tow points which are perfect for flat towing (requires proper tow bar).
- The winch is pushed down into the bumper (between frame rails) for optimal air flow to the radiator.
- 100% Made in the USA!
- Optional: D-ring shackles are extra REC-2102 allows you to hook a tow strap to the tow points.
- We we also offer this bumper without a winch guard bar (FBB-10090).
- REQUIRES AFTERMARKET FOG LIGHTS (as pictured above) that can be connected to the factory switch (factory fog lights will not fit).
- This product is un-painted (except for the winch tray and tow points) and can be left that way or powder coated.
- Aluminum fairlead is not included, but sold separately (FBB-5001).
- Fits all new Warn; Zeon 8K & 10K, 9.5 CTI and Power Plant winch(s) without any mods to bumper or winch tray.
- Includes an extra bracket to reinforce the bottom of the bumper and protect the front sway bar.
- We also offer this bumper in a "stubby" (High Clearance Off-road) version (FBB-10345)