Synergy Jeep JL Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms are a Heavy Duty upgrade for the stock fixed length JL control arms. They are adjustable to allow for correcting pinion angle and re-centering of the front axle housing for oversize tires and increased ride heights. Our Double Adjuster Assembly allows adjustment of control arm length without removing them from the vehicle and uses a pinch bolt instead of jam nut for ease of use and reliability. Maintenance Free Dual Durometer Bushings are used at both ends for uncompromised articulation and isolation of Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH).
- 18+ Jeep Wrangler JLU
- 18+ Jeep Wrangler JL
- Stronger than stock
- Lighter than comparable offerings
- Increases articulation
- Maintenance Free
- Isolates Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) increasing ride quality
- Adjustable to accommodate oversize tires and increased ride heights
- Adjustable without removing from vehicle
- No jam nuts that are impossible to keep tight
- Made from high quality crush resistant 1 3/8 inch X .188 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Tubing size allows the best combination of strength and weight savings
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- Clevis end forged from 1045 steel for increased strength
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- Adjustable from stock length to 1.5 inches longer than stock
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Sold in pairs
- Min: 20.00"
- Max: 21.25"